Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Welcome to my world!

Hello!

You found your way to my blog, thank you for taking the time to check it out! I always wanted to do this but I guess I just never had the courage. But finally I am here and since this is my very first post, I want to introduce myself first.

I am Loulou. I am 27 years old and I live in Scharbeutz, Germany. My mom is German and my dad is Lebanese. Many people think that the differences are too great - Christianity and Islam, east and west, tradition and modernity - are poles apart, but I can tell you they are not.

I did a three-year training in a hotel and was a bartender for two years. But that was always my plan B, I was okay with it but I was not truly happy. Since I was 14 years old I wanted to become a journalist. So I decided to go to school again to get my high-school diploma which I need to go to university.
For three years I took evening classes and worked two jobs. And one month ago I finally got that degree! It was hard but it was worth fighting for. Everything you love is always worth fighting for!

I still don't know exactly where my dreams will take me but I am sure it is gonna be a great journey. And if you like you can be a part of it!

I am so excited! Thank you for your time and have a good day!

With love...

Loulou

No comments:

Post a Comment