Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Hablas Español?

Hola!!!

Today it's all about Spanish. Next year I'll start studying to become a teacher. Well, actually I wanna be a journalist. I decided to study languages, English and Spanish, and after that journalism. But I thought if I already study these languages I can do it with the option to become a teacher. It's more to learn but there's nothing wrong with having a Plan B, right?!

I've always loved languages. My mother tongue is German. I grew up with Arabic music and though I didn't understand a word I loved singing along as a kid. One of my best friends back then was from Colombia. He used to sing the Spanish version of Ricky Martin's "Maria" over and over again and I knew someday I would learn to speak Spanish.
At school I learned English (11 years), Spanish (2 years) and French (7 years)...



Now I have almost a year to prepare for university and to get the certificates I need. I'm okay with English but I have to refresh and improve my Spanish. And I'm pretty excited about it!
Next year I want to go on a language trip to Spain for about a month. But until then I want to learn at home so today I went to the library. There are so many books just to learn one language! It was hard to decide which ones to take but I'm sure I'll be back soon to get more...



What about you? What's been your favorite subject at school? How many languages do you speak?


Lots of love

Loulou

No comments:

Post a Comment